Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,301 in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)