Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,747 (Rp 24,620,730) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 5 hours ago)