Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17981 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,650 (R$ 9,179) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 4 hours ago)