Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35150 USD / TND
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,372 (3,902 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beirut costs 1,200 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 1,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.18 (about 2 hours ago)