Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / BND
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,969 (B$3,964) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)