Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13048 USD / TRY
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,572 (12,045TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)