Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,924 (€2,509) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)