Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,879 (₩4,556,015) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)