Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13048 USD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)