Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.163 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 232 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 3 hours ago)