Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03583 USD / TWD
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 47% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,720 (131,746 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)