Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 43% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,337 in Youngstown, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)