Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06747 USD / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,024 prices entered by 513 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 53% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,031 (59,745 N$) in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)