Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,777 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02217 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,437 (64,814 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jalgaon costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)