Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 73% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,307 (COL$8,923,517) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)