Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10933 USD / SEK
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 34% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,583 (60,213 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (about 2 hours ago)