Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 61% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,796 (CH$2,897,638) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)