Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 35% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,832 (₩6,570,549) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)