Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22297 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 82% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,383 (6,204 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)