Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,073 prices entered by 1,042 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,955 (5,363 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)