Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,434 prices entered by 1,035 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,177 (5,562 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)