Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,350 prices entered by 1,040 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.732 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,022 (5,494 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (about 1 hour ago)