Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,820 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,905 (6,889 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)