Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,526 prices entered by 897 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,595 (6,450 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)