Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.710 USD / AUD
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 34% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,628 (AU$9,333) in Townsville.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)