Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,777 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,966 (﷼ 124,904,203) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (24 minutes ago)