Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,710 (﷼ 114,095,371) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)