Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,089 prices entered by 489 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 36% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,272 in Toledo, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in İzmir costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Roanoke, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)