Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 59% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,505 (CH$2,675,414) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)