Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,928 prices entered by 495 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,044 in Tempe, Arizona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)