Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,724 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / UZS
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 74% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,372 (22,585,303 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 6 hours ago)