Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01178 USD / BDT
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 58% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,717 (Taka 315,381) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)