Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02354 USD / UYU
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 57% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,028 ($U171,136) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)