Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,406 (﷼ 185,528,135) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)