Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,867 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,972 (﷼ 125,119,617) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 4 hours ago)