Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,861 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14213 USD / CNY
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,350 (30,603元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,020 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 1,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 119 (about 2 hours ago)