Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,797 prices entered by 477 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,320 (﷼ 139,794,756) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)