Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14244 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,390 prices entered by 566 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 37% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,846 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 4 hours ago)