Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 53%|
Are you moving to Seville? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Seville of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seville costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Rancagua costs CH$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)