Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,415 prices entered by 1,062 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27539 USD / BRL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,063 (R$ 11,122) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)