Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,263 (€4,516) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)