Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 53%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lleida costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $0.98 (about 5 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 6 hours ago)