Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17981 USD / BRL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 73% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,342 (R$ 13,025) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)