Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,939 prices entered by 501 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.102 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,956 (€5,405) in San Sebastian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 177 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)