Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,223 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04062 USD / HNL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 54% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,130 (L 101,651) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)