Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,983 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25830 USD / PLN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 63% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,413 (13,212 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pattaya costs 59 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chillan costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $23,535 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$95 (about 3 hours ago)