Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,833 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06769 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 57% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,970 (R 58,657) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Esteli costs 35 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$950 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)