Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 43% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,779 (€4,100) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)