Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29008 USD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 241 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 28% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $7,019 (24,198 ₪) in Ramallah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 4 hours ago)