Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05248 USD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,518 prices entered by 506 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,177 (Mex$ 79,580) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)