Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14655 USD / CNY
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 61% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,949 (26,944元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)