Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,786 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29568 USD / PEN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,991 (S/. 10,116) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 16,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Victoria costs C$1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 899 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)