Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01388 USD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,026 prices entered by 1,222 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 64% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,656 (₨191,296) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)