Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 68% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,116 (€2,656) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $0.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 70TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)