Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,841 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05213 USD / MXN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,553 (Mex$ 68,165) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)