Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,899 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29024 USD / PGK
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $8,167 (28,139 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (25 minutes ago)