Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01582 USD / HTG
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 33% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,885 (372,004 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)